- The kit comes with a good variety of materials.
- The box contains a number of examples of things to make.
- It’s good fun!
- There is not enough glue provided.
- There is a limited number of coloured card strips.
- It can be very fiddly for small hands. Children under 5 years of age will need help with this kit.
When you buy this kit make sure you have some PVA glue already at home, as you don’t get enough in the kit to make everything suggested on the box.
Sourcing the individual materials yourself would not be cost effective, and you would have a lot of odd-shaped pieces of cardboard left over. So the pack does prove to be handy!
This kit would be great for kids who love making little gifts for friends and family. You don’t have to stick to the suggestions on the box. Some other possibilities could include a space alien, a space ship and flowers – but remember colours are limited so you might have to improvise!
We used some extra items not included in the kit. There was glitter, a big bottle of PVA glue and double sided sticky tape!
All in all this kit is fun, crafty, and you will get hours out of this! Also, your kids will get to show off their creative side. It is perfect for the school holidays!
I bought this kit from The Works (English store) for £2.99. We got 2 hours of crafting fun out of this, and still have some materials left over.